Friday, 7 May 2010

Election Blah.

I watched Channel 4's Alternative Election last night. I thought it was a really good idea! If you switched over to the other channels it was mainly chat and dull people talking about things that I didn't understand. The C4 version cleverly made the election interesting! Huzzah! People who weren't interested in the election would have probably watched as well just for the comedians involved. They also stated at the beginning of the show that we needn't change channel to see whats happening because they will link us through to any other big news that happens on the other channels! Very clever move C4.

I just thought it was a good show and the 4 hours I sat watching it seemed to whoosh by. I reckon it would have been a much longer 4 hours on bbc1!


On other news, I found the PERFECT book to help me with my essay.
TV Transformations
Revealing the Makeover Show
Edited by Tania Lewis

Perfect right?
And only £60 on Amazon >.>.... For a 160 page book. WHAT! It must reveal some serious info for that price! So moving on from that glimmer of hope that quickly fizzled to dust, I continue struggling!

2 comments:

  1. I loved it too, it was better than i expected! Ended up watching alot of actual election news into the small hours too, but it was a great idea! Reminded me how much i loved Fonejacker :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you can get that book from the library?? xx

    ReplyDelete