Friday, 22 October 2010

Direction: All wrapped up.

The David Fincher shoot is done and dusted. I think it went well...

However, I did discover the effects of gain...

After my first and second nights of shooting I watched back my footage and noticed it was all fuzzy. I didn't know why. Then for my third night, after I got the camera back off Will, I noticed that everything was darker and I didn't understand why... Then I put the gain in and it was the same so I realised that it must have been the gain that made it all fuzzy...
Silly me, assumed the gain was off when I started and unfortunately I think it has quite a dramatic effect on my film. However, there is nothing I can do about it now and I hope that it all comes together and the thought and care behind the other aspects of the film take precedent to the fuzzy, fuzzy picture... Sigh.

Looking forward to editing!

1 comment: