Saturday, 26 February 2011

The Pitch Day

I was very excited about this day because we would finally know what we would be working for the rest of term.

Being first up was alright. I got it out of the way and I felt it went well. I was a little disappointed that I had a different panel to everyone else as 2 people turned up just after mine. It meant I had a different experience of it. I enjoyed pitching though.

Dylan's pitch "The Pub Game" got the vote and we will all be working on that from now on! This is a great idea and the research is fun! Which is good for me because I HATE research. I like how this idea is reliant on creativity rather than people. It should be fun to research and realize.

After our production I hastily volunteered to come up with ideas for the set. So I am researching pub interiors and compiling some images to share with the others next friday.

Can't wait to find out our production roles. I think I would like either floor manager, director, vision mixer or editor. We shall see what happens!

1 comment: