Monday, 7 March 2011

Meeting the CATFs.

Today we properly met the CATF students. They seem like an awesome bunch and it should be fun to work with them.

I emailed Alex as soon as they left with images of our ideas and I look forward to seeing what they come up with for friday.

Our jobs this week are DEFINITELY to define the games by the end of the week. Otherwise they won't have a very clear idea and neither will we. It will be best to nail the content asap so we can get on with developing it further and scripting and blocking it out.

The CATF students asked some very good questions which are important for us to answer for ourselves too!
They said that the sizes of the set also depends on and determines the shots we have which I hadn't even considered.

It will be interesting to learn the set side of tv production as well as everything else.

1 comment: