Monday, 16 May 2011

Day in the Studio 2

Last Thursday was our second proper day in the studio. Man it was stressful!
As Director I didn't find that the morning was very successful. I felt like more was expected of me than I could manage but after a nice lunch break and a coffee we hit the afternoon with fresh enthusiasm and it went much better.

Hans and I worked out an easier way for me to handle the gallery job and it has been decided that during the games, because reaction time is quicker from eye to finger, Steve will take control of reacting to the action. I will be resizing camera shots during this time and suggest anything that needs to be seen that Steve might have missed.

After that day and some advice from Hans I pleaded with work to let me have the weekend off. There was so much to do that I just didn't envisage getting things done on time without the weekend.

So over the weekend I worked out a running order. I drew up a shot list and I drew movement plans for each sequence. It may not sound like much but I wouldn't have been able to do it in time otherwise. It took me a while to get my head around shots but I managed in the end.

Today we had a production meeting and sorted out some paperwork and cue cards!

1 comment: