Last week Casey and I spent every day in edit mode. Apart from Friday as we both work. We had lunch and dinner at the studios a few nights. I found that my concentration starts flagging around 4pm.
It's great fun doing this edit and we are laughing most of the time because the footage is so funny (to us).
Once we started working separately our work flow really sped up and we now have almost fine cuts for all 15.
I tried to create animated titles on After Effects but couldn't get it to play properly when exported so that is my mission for this coming week as we want to animate all our graphics.
During a flagged concentration time, I decided to give Noodles a clear internet presence and made us a facebook page!
Check us out! : https://www.facebook.com/pages/Noodles/183953368363806?sk=wall
I am also working on our youtube channel.
No comments:
Post a Comment