Monday, 30 April 2012

Pre-Production: Editing teasers

At first we all set off to edit our individual bits and bobs. And they were all very different and didn't look uniformed. So Dylan showed Simon his edit and we decided to all conform to that. Which is what I am currently trying to do. I have experimented with altering the footage and I really like what I have just done... I have a feeling it will be a bit out of place with dylan's but we shall see. I went on the ucreative website and saw this: http://ucreative.ac.uk/news/2012/april/pantheon#.T56Sab_AHPY The set looks cool and Chris Pinnock sounds cool. Makes me feel like I need to be really ambitious for our project next term. But the thing that I have taken from this is the text in the trailer. Not the green text but the movie title text. It's a common text animation and so simple yet effective. I keep trying to be all fancy with moving text but this works so much better. So that is what I have been doing today. AND I have found a nifty way to make after effects so much quicker and to make all the text the same. A simple use of copy and paste. Et voila. On a roll. Wish I had final cut at home. I would be editing all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment