Day 2:
Because I had already experimented and decided to reshoot I did a little extra prep for the next day.
Dark Voyeur had been my favourite from the previous day and I felt that it was really clear in my mind what I wanted to do. So I created a shot list.
______________________________________________________
Dark Voyeur
Get up from cupboard view
Long, mid, close face and close hand.
Get up from behind curtain
Mid, Long
Feet from under bed.
Go to bathroom from door crack
Brush teeth from door crack and shower curtain
Long, Mid, Close
Get dressed from behind curtain
Long, Mid
Get dressed from on top cupboard
Long, mid, close
Get dressed from behind cupboard door
Long, mid, close
Make tea, Breakfast
From behind door
From on top cupboards
From inside a cupboard?
From behind something
Eat breakfast
Through shelving
From door
From behind cupboard door
Through curtain
Long, Mid, close
Get closer as she goes to leave.
See leaving from shelving
Creep up as opens door.
__________________________________________________
Today I was armed with extra camera knowledge. I also did a refresh read of lighting basics. Most of which wasn't very feasible in this location but it was good to refresh my memory.
I keep shooting really dark. I like it and on the monitor I think it looks good. Luckily my talent (Christianna Grant Phillips) is eager to see the footage and an extra pair of eyes has worked wonders. She looked at something I had shot and said "isn't that too dark?" And I said um... well lets shoot lighter and see what it's like. And it looked so much better. I can't break the habit of shooting dark though. Christianna is creative and has really been an asset helping me when my mind has gone blank, I am glad she agreed to help me out. She also takes direction really well and has been able to act naturally in front of the camera.
We used the Go Pro cam also. I put it on Christianna's forearm and then her forehead.
Below are some stills from the day.
Reshooting Dark Voyeur, this time with a back light kind of.
And a couple shots from Voyeur
Some Go Pro stills.











No comments:
Post a Comment