Saturday, 27 February 2010

Last day on the set!

Long day.

Only three of us turned up for the last day on The Door set. This was probably a good thing because there really wasn't that much to do!

Casey and I started our day with a bit of sewing, which was rather enjoyable. We gave our numbers to the wardrobe lady who said she might have more jobs for us in the future!

We made delightful and tasty looking bowls of fruit. (Rotten fruit).

Despite the reasonably uneventful day, it did get a lot more hectic towards the end with the End Game approaching. Also being the last day of shooting everyone was eager to finish on time. Unfortunately I left before the End Game was filmed so I didn't get to see the looney excitement. It involved blood covered offices, pig head buffets, clown filled rooms, and many creepy crawlies, so I am a bit miffed I couldn't stay but so looking forward to seeing it on tv.

It was sad to leave, knowing we would probably never see those people again and I feel like I am going to miss being on the set with everyone there. It was great! Nice to feel part of a unit.

Looking forward to the next opportunities though I don't expect any as... eclectic as that one was!

No comments:

Post a Comment