Will and I had a varied amount of response from our posts on Mandy and CastingCallPro.
I received many Female applicants and Will received many Male applicants.
After showing our findings to the others we all decided that Ant Payne from the Dog and Gun, whom Casey and I found, would be the best for the Landlord role. He has been informed and is happy to partake.
We decided that our favourite contender for the barmaid is Donna Gray who contacted me through castingcallpro.
We need to organize an audition day for her and Ant but need some form of script beforehand or they won't have any material to work with!
We all also discussed audience and teams. Our teams are The Fox and the Dog and Gun. Both confirmed. Dog and Gun contacts lie with Casey and Fox contacts lie with Will. Awaiting confirmation of a day to film VTs.
Casey and Will began a VT script.
I transferred our timetable over to our PubGame Gmail calendar so that we can all access it from home.
No comments:
Post a Comment