Monday, 21 November 2011

Major Project: Day 3 in the Studio.

On the Monday Casey went in early to the studio to upload our footage. I then arrived as she left and did a bit of organizing of the footage. Only to find that we had lost almost an entire episode! Truly don't have any idea how that happened. We lost all but 5 clips of our Nightlife piece to cams. And I wasn't planning to look through all the footage so it was a good thing I did! After realising this I went through all the clips and organized them buy episode.

So a bit baffled. We always checked the rec light was on. We had one person in front and one behind the camera so we would have known if it was flashing or beeping.

So arriving on Tuesday morning we got started as soon as possible. I had put all the set back the previous evening to give us a head start after our 4 days away from the studio. We were expecting David Reilly and his camera man to film me "in action". It was strange being on camera. I much prefer being behind it. They filmed us just getting on with it for a while, then we had to stop because of sound issues (a leaf blower) so they then got in some directed shots they wanted and made me say stuff. It took a bit longer than we thought but it was interesting. As soon as they we carried on.

We had a continuity issue on this day. Because we had decided the presenter would have a different tshirt for each episode. And we used my boyfriend's tshirts which I had taken home for him over the weekend. He put them back apart from one! Which we needed. So that's a shame.

We had 5 more piece to cam bits to do then started on our extra bits in the afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment