All the issues I was having with After Effects have been resolved.
I now have text with transparent backgrounds which I can use in final cut pro. I was then having difficulty animating individual letters in a block of text. But I worked it out after about 5 hours.
So we shall have animated text in our films!
It was a productive day today, I got a lot of tweeking done and added in some extra sounds and some more graphics.
I got a whole episode done in the morning, then final cut pro quit unexpectedly and I lost my work.
Later on I lost yet another episode of work and some after effects work when the 4 centre macs switched off, hopefully it won't happen again though as I asked Simon to change the extension lead and it seems to be ok so far.
No comments:
Post a Comment